This release contains some big changes, so we thought it would be a good time to pause and update everyone on the recent enhancements. Here they are, an incomplete list of recent changes to Rootless:
- Email notifications - When someone requests a ride from you, offers you a ride, sends you a message, accepts, declines, or changes the terms of a ride, you should know about it! We now send you email notifications for all of these events so you don't miss an opportunity for a fun ridesharing experience. Of course we hate spam as much as you do, so if you would prefer not to receive these notifications you can turn them off in your profile settings page.
- Message center enhancements - Replying to a message is now an easier process. We have taken user feedback into consideration and will continue to make improvements in the message center.
- Editing ride posts - Want to change the ride offer or request you posted? Now you can.
- Events - Want to go to a music festival? Rootless wants to help you get there. Check out the festivals we are partnering with on our home page. Please send any festivals you want to attend to email@example.com so we can get you there.
- Mobile improvements - We want our site to be usable on all mobile devices. We know we aren't perfect yet. But we are improving.